Are you genuinely interested in social media communication? Do you have exciting ideas and like to make them come alive? And maybe you like dancing, or even a dancer yourself?!? We want you on our team!
Who we are
Rhythmia is a new and fast-growing dance school in Zürich, concentrating on salsa and bachata classes. The school was opened by passionate dancers and is aiming to be the leading social dance school in Zürich, where everyone should feel welcome and have a good time.
What you will do
You will bring our social media presence to the next level. This includes both making us available on facebook, insta etc. as well as building up the content so it is captivating and attention-grabbing. You also have ideas and experience in building up an interesting marketing plan that allows us reaching out to even more people, a plan that we can build upon together!
Who you are
• A person with positive and social attitude
• You are currently studying a relevant topic, such as social media, marketing and communication
• You have great ideas on how to bring our social media presence to the next level
• You are ambitious and goal-oriented attitude, as the results of your work will be noticed
• You have an artsy side; you know how to work with multimedia and can take intriguing pictures and presenting it in an impact-full way
• You are comfortable with both English and German language, written and oral
• Either dancer or keen interest in learning dancing
What you get
• Part time position where you decide your own work location and hours of work
• An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities who love working together.
• An opportunity to take a first step and make a difference; your work matters and we will support you in any way we can!
• As much dancing as you want as well as experiencing international festivals all around the world If this sounds interesting, please reach out to either Rachel or Roz via email@example.com